For Scouts who have registered for a specific merit badge day, please review this preparation checklist.
* Registration is required for all Merit Badge Days
* Be sure that you have registered your scout before continuing on with the rest of this page.
- Click HERE to pay for your scout. DO NOT PAY UNLESS YOU HAVE REGISTERED
- Download registration packet and read through.
- Download the Merit Badge books (Graphic Arts and Pulp and Paper) and read through.
- Visit the websites and YouTube videos listed in your registration packet, or check out the list here.
- Complete any projects or tasks outlined in your registration packet.
- Bring at least one blank, light colored T-shirt for screen printing.
- Come prepared in your class B uniform with at least one blank T-shirt to print.
- Plan for Snack Shack ($1-$2 items) and Hot Dog Lunch ($5 with soda and chips); you can pre-pay for either at time of check-in on your Merit Badge Day.
- Download Parent/Guardian RELEASE FORM.
Every registered Scout must also fill out, and have a parent/guardian sign the release form and present it at check-in on Saturday morning at the event. Or, you may FAX it to (310) 515-8266.
You cannot participate in the event without the release form.