If you have already registered for Book Arts Patch Day, please go through the step below to prepare:
NOTE: Registration is required for all Book Arts Patch Days. Please register before continuing.
- CLICK HERE to submit payment DO NOT MAKE PAYMENT WITHOUT REGISTERING FIRST HERE The payment is non-refundable within 14 days of the event. If there is a date conflict, participants are welcome to reschedule to a later Book Arts Patch Day, however, rescheduling more than twice may result in a rescheduling fee.
- If you are unable to complete the online payment, please contact the Museum for alternate payment methods.
- Download the Book Arts Patch Day Registration Packet.
- Download the Book Artists Cadette Badge Requirements (Girl Scouts of America only)
- Bring at least one blank, light colored T-shirt for screen printing.
- There will be a basic hot dog lunch available for purchase, as well as a snack shack with snacks and drinks. You can also bring your own bag lunch or snacks if you choose.
- Download the Parent/Guardian RELEASE FORM. Every registered participant must have the signed Parent/Guardian RELEASE FORM at check-in at the event. You cannot participate in the event without this form.