(Review the instructions carefully before you begin or call us at 310-515-7166 or 713-529-1832 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions)
To Purchase your booths and other items, follow these steps:
- Click “REGISTER AS A VENDOR” button below to view the booths that are available for purchase. IMPORTANT: During the 30 minute window for registration your chosen booth will be reserved. If you do not complete the registration process within that time frame, your booth will be released to be possibly reserved by someone else.
- Click on any booth that is yellow to select your booth (unavailable booths will be colored pink). If you wish to purchase more than one booth, click on multiple booths.
- You will see a window pop up showing your selected booth(s), once you are done selecting your booth(s) click “ADD TO CART” to finalize your selection.
- If you wish to purchase other items (your Printers Fair Show Guide Ad, extra Vendor name badges, extra Fair tickets for customers), these will automatically show up when you click “BUY TICKETS” in the map section. It can also be accessed at a later date. Purchase Vendor Add-ons.
- Click on the appropriate product that you wish to purchase and enter in the quantity.
- Click on “Add To Cart”.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for more items.
- Once you are finished purchasing your extra items, click on the method of payment. Either selection will secure your booth.
- If you are taken to PayPal, enter your account information for your PayPal account to login to PayPal. A PayPal account is not required, you can use the PayPal link to use any credit card for payment. Click on “Proceed To Checkout” and pay the amount shown.
- If have chosen to pay by Invoice, one will be sent to you by email.
- Once you are done purchasing your items, FILL OUT THE VENDOR INFORMATION BELOW.
- Send any promotional photos and a short summary of your business to email@example.com to be featured in our social media
If you have questions regarding your participation in the 2018 Los Angeles Printers Fair
contact Mark Barbour, Director, at 714-529-1832, or Sara Halpert, Museum Manager, at 310-515-7166
or email firstname.lastname@example.org