FUN HAD BY ALL!
Thank you to all who attended and volunteered!
We had around 350 visitors to the museum for the day!
A huge thank you to all of our volunteers and partners including Origamist Yoshi Oisho and her team, The Soceity for Calligraphy Southern California, and the Pago Toy Making Team. It was a day filled with fun activity such as screen printing t-shirts, paper making, paper marbling, foil stamping, toy building, book binding, rubber stamping, letterpress printing, typecasting, calligraphy, origami, cartooning, and more!
- Post your pictures and tag us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Join our mailing list and hear about all our other great events
- Email us with any compliments or feedback
- Donate – and help us keep hosting great events like Kids Krazy Krafts Day
- Review – Help get the word out about The Printing Museum by rating us on Facebook, Yelp, Google, and TripAdvisor.
- View – Pictures from the day can be found on our Facebook page