- This event has passed.
November 1, 2020 - November 30, 2020
WE’RE GOING VIRTUAL!
As much as everyone loves our in-person Printers Fair each year, we need to prioritize the health and safety of our visitors, vendors, and volunteers. So for this year, the Los Angeles Printers Fair at the Printing Museum will be held virtually….
THE GOOD NEWS: instead of just a two day event, the
2020 VIRTUAL LOS ANGELES PRINTERS FAIR
will take place for the entire month of November!
2020 Virtual LA Printers Fair
• A dedicated website with an online marketplace
• Social Media daily features and posts
• Special sales promotions such as “Black Ink Friday” after Thanksgiving
• A downloadable show guide
• Various levels of Keepsake Packages for sale
• At home activities and tutorials such as how to make paper or bind a book
• Museum Video Demonstrations and Museum Tours
• Virtual weekly raffles
• On-site Surplus Type & Press Sales at the Printing Museum in the parking lot
• A drive-in printing-themed movie night in Museum parking lot
• much more!
We will be releasing new content and videos EVERY DAY. Don’t miss out on all the fun! Opt into a daily e-mail for all our releases and featured vendors of the day or a weekly e-mail that summarizes all the releases of the week!
E-mails will start Saturday November 1 and end Monday November 30
Follow Us On Social Media