The Museum is open on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and by appointment during the week for groups and other visitors.
Admission is $10 for adults and $8 for students and seniors.
You’ll find us at 315 West Torrance Boulevard, Carson, CA 90745, about 20 minutes south of downtown Los Angeles, conveniently near the junction of the 91, 110 and 405 Freeways.
- Exit the 110 Freeway South at Torrance Boulevard
- Turn left onto Hamilton Avenue
- At the light turn left (east) on Torrance Boulevard
- Go under the freeway and past the light (Figueroa Street)
- Go just past the next light (entrance to the K-Mart parking lot)
- You will see the Museum’s Welcome sign on your left
- Turn left into the Museum’s parking lot
Important Note about Parking: On weekdays please park only in the spaces adjacent to our building or in the back of our lot or on the street. PLEASE DO NOT park in the spaces fronting the business on the left (west) side of the parking lot.
Looking to take the bus or subway . . . click here to get to the LA Metro Trip Planner ! ! ! For your “To” destination, just type in “International Printing Museum” ! ! !