FOR SCOUTS WHO HAVE REGISTERED FOR A SPECIFIC MERIT BADGE DAY, PLEASE GO THROUGH THE STEPS BELOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR MERIT BADGE DAY
Registration is required for all Merit Badge Days
Be sure that you have registered your scout before continuing on with the rest of this page.
If you have not done so, click HERE to go to that page and return to this page after you have filled out the form.
1. Click on the PayPal button below to pre-pay (required) your registration fee of $35 for the Merit Badge Day Event (Be sure to include the Name and Troop Number of the Scout(s) you are paying for by adding a message found below your address during the PayPal checkout). This payment is non-refundable for cancellations within 5 days before the event. You do not have to have a Paypal account to use this Paypal link for payment, just click on the option to pay with Credit Card rather than Paypal account. If you cannot use this PayPal option, please contact the Museum (310-515-7166) or firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative payment methods.
2. Download registration packet and read through.
3. Download the Merit Badge books (Graphic Arts and Pulp and Paper) and read through.
4. Visit the websites and YouTube videos listed in your registration packet or click HERE.
5. Complete any projects or tasks outlined in your registration packet.
6. Bring at least one blank, light colored T-shirt for screen printing.
7. Come prepared in your class B uniform with at least one blank T-shirt to print.
8. Plan for Snack Shack ($1 items) and Hot Dog Lunch ($5 with soda and chips); you can pre-pay for either at time of check-in on your Merit Badge Day.
9. Download Parent/Guardian RELEASE FORM.
Every registered scout must also fill out and have a parent/guardian sign the RELEASE FORM and present it at check-in on Saturday morning at the event or you may FAX it to 310-515-8266. You cannot participate in the event without this form. It can be downloaded by clicking here.