Things are always happening at the
International Printing Museum!
Click on the header of each event to get more details.
A full-day event giving scouts the opportunity to earn their Graphic Arts and Pulp & Paper Merit Badges through 12 working stations. Advance registration is required; not open to the general public (but volunteers needed!)
* Come make your own Paper from wet, mushy pulp
* Watch paper made into Sculptures from scratch
* See Cartoons come to life from cartoonist Phil Soinski
* Calligraphy lettering demonstrated as you watch
* Use the Museum’s presses to print your own cards
* Watch the Linotype and Ludlow machines in action
* Bring your own t-shirt to Silkscreen a picture on
The 6th Annual Los Angeles Printers Fair will be a wonderful celebration of Paper and Printing, featuring over 100 artist vendors and suppliers, demonstrations all day and large quantity of vintage printing equipment for sale.
Designed for the whole family, this annual holiday event brings the Christmas Carol to life. The Museum’s galleries are transformed into Fezziwig’s Warehouse, holiday music is in the air as guests print their own Victorian Christmas Cards on the antique presses. Meet up with Dickens characters like Fagin from Oliver Twist, Mr. Micawber (David Copperfield), Miss Haversham who has “great expectations”! Dickens himself will retell his famous Carol in the Museum’s Theatre, becoming Scrooge and using his audience as characters in his story! English bangers & gingerbread for lunch.
Reservations are required for this regularly sold-out celebration and come dressed Victorian style, Gov’nor!