FOR GIRLS WHO HAVE REGISTERED FOR A SPECIFIC BOOK ARTS PATCH DAY, PLEASE GO THROUGH THE STEPS BELOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR BOOK ARTS PATCH DAY
Registration is required first for all Book Arts Patch Days!
Be sure that you have registered your participant before continuing on with the rest of the page. If you have not done so, click HERE to go to that page and return after you have filled out the form.
1. Click on the PayPal button below to pre-pay (required) your registration fee of $35 for the Book Arts Patch Day. Be sure to include the NAME of the participant you are paying for by adding a message found below your address during the PayPal checkout. This payment is non-refundable for cancellations within 7 days before the event. If there is a date conflict participants are welcome to reschedule to a later Book Arts Patch Day however, rescheduling more than twice may result in a rescheduling fee.
You do NOT have to have a PayPal account to use this PayPal link for payment, just click on the option to PAY WITH CREDIT CARD rather than a PayPal account. If you cannot use this PayPal option, please contact the Museum 310-515-7166 or PATCHDAY@printmuseum.org for alternate payment methods.
2. Download the Book Arts Patch Day Registration Packet
3. Download the Book Artists Cadette Badge Requirements (Girl Scouts of America only)
3. Bring at least one blank, light colored T-shirt for screen printing
4. There will be a basic Hot Dog Lunch available for purchase ($5 includes soda and chips) as well as a Snack Shack with $1 snacks and drinks. You can also bring your own bag lunch or snacks if you choose.
5. Download Parent/Guardian RELEASE FORM.
Every registered participant must also fill out and have a parent/guardian sign the RELEASE FORM and present it at check-in on Saturday Morning at the event. You cannot participate in the event without this form.